Friday, May 15, 2015

Mommy brain? Yup...

It doesn't matter how many list or post-its I make, I'm always forgetting something. I was never like this! My memory has always been amazing. Well, not since I have had kids.

When Nerium announced that we had a new product coming out this year I was super excited! What could it be? We already have an amazing day and night cream. And our Firm cream is out of this world! What else? So in April I sat on the edge of my seat waiting for the announcement. Drum roll please... EHT!!!!!!

Wait, what? What in God's green earth is EHT? Yeah, that is what I asked myself too. I was kind of stumped by this. People where saying anti-aging of the brain. My brain? It's a pill? WHAT?! It was one of those moments where I wanted to hit the rewind button and make sure I heard correctly.

I started doing my research and let me tell you, I GET IT. I completely get what all the hype is all about.

 


When they say it is anti-aging for the brain they mean it! I have been so excited to see how EHT can help with this mommy brain! When I joke with people that I lose my keys on a daily basis I mean it. One time I couldn't find them for two days. TWO DAYS. They were in the sock basket! You know, because that makes so much sense.

I just posted a video about EHT here.

I'm very excited to see how it helps me and my family. The benefits seem amazing and the 20 years worth of studies, research and patents on this product are very hard to not recognize. Let me know if you would like to place an order! There is a 30 day money back guarantee, so why not give it a try?

www.Rodricks.Nerium.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment