Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I don't like it...

I was so excited about my book coming out, I told everyone to go and get it as I waiting for my own copy to come in. Now that my copy is in, I don't like the cover, at all. I have people placing orders and buying the book, but I wish that I would have not said anything until I saw the cover and book in person first. Rookie mistake here.

Oh well, nothing to do about it now other than change the cover and be okay with the fact that there are people out there that have the ugly cover, as I am now calling it.

But the fact that I have so many people buying it has me amazed and humbled. I didn't think anyone other than my parents and grandparents, were going to buy a copy. But the support I have been receiving is amazing. I love hearing everyone's feed back after they are done reading the book. There is a love triangle in the book and it makes me laugh when people are upset with who she ended up with. Maybe that leaves me with an opening to do a book from the other guys story. Starting from the moment he left the pier. Maybe maybe....

Anyways, back to work I go. I have to keep my day job, because that cover is not winning me any prizes or awards anytime soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment