Monday, July 15, 2013

It's happening!!!!

After a couple of years of writing "The Pier" and taking my time editing it, getting input from family and friends, I'm excited to be doing my final review. I'm going to publish it through Amazon in paperback and ebook format, hopefully by the end of the week. I'm not looking to become a known author or have the hopes that it will be a big success. Writing a book and getting it in book form was on my bucket list. What I didn't realize is how much I would fall in love with books in the process.

I was never a big reader growing up, I was always wanting to get out and explore, dance or play a sport. Sitting in one spot just didn't seem interesting to me, unless I was fishing now that I can do for hours! After having kids I would get bored when the kids were napping and I found myself picking up a books. I will never forget that first magical journey exploring the ups and downs of the character I fell in love with. It was an experience that I still cant describe. After reading hundreds of books I have to say I still love falling in love with the characters, their stories and the people they share it with. There are some characters I sit there and pray that they somehow get killed in the end because man I would do it. But then there are others that I laugh and cry with. I hope that my readers will feel that same magic when they read from my characters stories. I love them and I can't wait to share them with everyone.

Ok, enough rambling. I need to get back to my last 5 chapters. AHHHHH! (Happy face)

0 comments:

Post a Comment