Saturday, December 27, 2014

Goodbye holidays!

Christmas has come and gone, and I'm so excited to say I somehow managed to loose .8 oz! Whoop whoop! (seriously not entirely sure how this happened, but I'll take it!)

Christmas was amazing. Got to spend the day with my amazing family, watch as my boys opened gift after gift! I love watching those two grow up. I want them to stay small, innocent and my babies but I am having a blast watching them grow.

Christmas Eve we had our annual Mayfield Christmas party. It's amazing to see my baby cousins having babies. My boys playing with my youngest cousins and enjoying my crazy Mayfield side. I love all of them and all their disfunction. I just wish my grandparents were still here to see us all together.

After our Mayfield party we went to Christmas Eve service and it was beautiful. I love hearing my boys sing for the Lord and watch as they sit and listen to the message and soak up the word of God.

Christmas morning was a blur as I waited until 10 o'clock the night before to start wrapping presents. I was one tired mama when I got woken up at 6 am. That was only 3 hours of sleep! Ah! But I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'm excited and thankful for everything I got, as for me it's not about the gifts any more as it is about spending time with my family. But there are two things I'm VERY excited for!


First thing is my Ninja Blender! I started juicing 3 years ago. I fell in love with it. I never felt better than when I was juicing all the time. But, the maintenance of having to make those juices, clean up and prep just wasn't something I had the time to do anymore. I love that with the ninja blender I can get the juice like texture, plus I'm using all the part of the fruit and veggies, and it's a super easy clean up!!! As a single mom of 2 with 3 jobs, this is SO important for me. Now I have no reason to say I'm not juicing and doing what I know makes me feel good! I already have some recipes to try. I'll share the ones I love with you!

Second, my parents got me a Fitbit zip. Super excited about this because it's SMALL. It tracks my steps, distance and calories burned. I have many different type of watches, gadgets, that do the same thing but they are bulky, not cute and I get annoyed with them. This is so small I can wear it anywhere and hide it! Super excited to track my daily activities and see if and when I need to up my activities! I'll keep you posted!


0 comments:

Post a Comment