Monday, December 15, 2014

Long days...


My long days are showing me how hard it is to keep an active routine going. Following my food regiments, workout routine and blogging daily has been a challenge, but I wake up every morning with the intention of succeeding. One day it will become second nature and won't be as difficult. Until then I will do as much as I can.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at Connect5 for a Cookie N Cream party. I will be talking about Nerium. (Job number 2 for those of you who are keeping track.) I will be sharing with the world how Nerium is taking over the anti-aging industry. Here are some amazing results of real people using Nerium.


She has to LOVE these results!
 
I hope that tomorrow I can help some mommies shed their mommy marks!
 
If you would like to know more about Nerium send me a message at Kristie.Rodricks@gmail.com or leave a comment. you can also go to my website www.Rodricks.Nerium.com.
 
I can't wait until my Nerium business takes off. Once it does I will get to quit working at TJMaxx. Though, I do like working there and the people it would be amazing to be able to be home with my kids at night again. Once I hit senior director I will receive my very own FREE Lexus. I can't wait! Not only will Nerium help me quitting my third job, they will also be paying for me to have a brand new Lexus! Um, yes please!!!!
 
I'm off to go and do the same yoga video I did the other night. I liked it! Until tomorrow folk! Good night! 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment